Birthday OOTD & FOTD5:45:00 AM
August is my birthday month and for this year we're not going to anywhere fancy. Oh, thank you so much for you guys who have mentioned my birthday on my twitter and facebook, I'm sorry I couldn't reply you one by one but please do know that I am very happy and felt very blessed with all of your wishes. Thank you!
Okay, so usually on my birthday we just go to the mall, have dinner, ... and then I shop. For my presents. [insert big grin here] :D
So whenever I shop I always make sure to wear a combination of blouse + pants, this is to make it easier if I'm trying some clothes in the fitting room. To me, shopping is way more easier in a simple top & pants rather than in a dress.
Also, most shopaholics usually don't have a detailed list or a note of what to buy, we just go and do it on the spot ;p
We come, we see, we conquer.
Well, of course I'm always being reasonable and try to stick with the budget. Sometimes shopaholics do have a few things on the list, but most of the time
we they would end up getting extra things that are not on the list, or on special cases: they didn't get the things on the list but instead getting something else that is much cuter, much prettier, too good to be missed ;p
Well, anyway this year we went to Din Tai Fung for my birthday dinner and then I went shopping. Well, this year is rather different. Since we are trying to save money for our big relocation so I don't want to spend too much money and decided to stick with only two things to buy. And those things are my most coveted items which I have been wanting since a long time (I will feature it on my next haul & freebies post).
To sum up this post, here is what I wore that day (nothing special except that it's a new blouse) and also my face of the day:
I was wearing:
Chic Simple See-through Blouse
Random tank worn underneath
Forever 21 Necklace
Chicnova Bracelet set
Charles & Keith Sandals
I also decided to use my newest handphone case that I got recently from Ebay.
I love scouring cute phone cases on ebay! :)
Look at me here posing with the new case, LOL:
And here is the FOTD:
My foundation looks a bit darker in this photo, I remember I didn't change the light setting on my camera when I took this photo.
On the other hand, the photo below is after I changed the setting. Anyway I was aiming for a soft no-fuss look so I created a soft neutral look that day..
- ROC Demaquillage Actif Skin Toner
- Sampar Vivid Radiance Serum
- Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel
- Orlane First Time-Fighting Care Eye Contour Serum
- Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
- Make Over Ultra Cover Liquid Matt Foundation in Amber Rose
- Make Up For Ever HD Finishing Powder
- The Body Shop Cheek Color in #01
- (mixed with:) Face on Face Blush-On in Blooming Rose
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (as base)
- Kanebo Lunasol Modelling Glossy Eyes in Icy Glow Palette
- Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Black (for lower line)
- Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
- Relian Fiber Mascara (using the fiber only)
- Anastasia Beauty Express Brow Kit in Brunettes
- Bee Balm
- Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Soft Rose
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Totally Toffee
- (mixed with:) Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
- MAC Lip Glass in Pink Clash
- Oscar Blandi Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo
- Oscar Blandi Instant Glossing Cream
- Bodycology Fresh Water Body Lotion
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Carolina Herrera CH Sublime Eau De Perfume