We Love Colors Review & Giveaway -CLOSED-9:20:00 PM
Yippieee..., I finally got my new legging! It's courtesy of We Love Colors. See below pics? yep, that's me in my new legging :) -- and my cat got in the pic, since he matched the color theme of my outfit (black&red) so I let him "in frame" this time ;p
I first knew about We Love Colors from all the fab fashion blog. Those fab colorful tights that were worn by all my favorite fashion bloggers looks bright, bold and awesome in their pics, and it seems that We Love Colors has so many color option to choose from.
So when I have the opportunity to also try and review We Love Colors, I'm like happy beyond belief ^__^
Although they have so many tights to choose from (and despite I have been dreaming of wanting a red tights) but the cold season (or the rainy season here) is over, followed by bright sun and hot humid tropical climate here in Indonesia. So I decided to order the leggings instead. In the same red color I've been dreaming of. Apparently there are different kind of reds in the color guide of We Love Colors website, I'm so torn between those colors but I finally chose the "Red".
When it finally came in my mailbox I couldn't wait to tear the package! I'm so happy with my choice. I fall in love with the bold and vivid color immediately. The color intensity is superb. This makes me remember of the many colors they offer, can you believe they have 50+ colors to choose from?!
Fast forward, I put it on the next day. My thoughts? I love love love wearing it!
I have been a big leggings fan and you can ask my hubby how many leggings I have in my wardrobe. He would answer "plenty!" ;p
Yep, I'm a legging freak. And that's why I could definitely tell that these leggings from We Love Colors is different than my other leggings. It is the most ultimate legging of all. I have never felt so comfortable with a legging before! This red legging will be the Queen of all my other leggings in the wardrobe ;)
The fabric is nylon tricot (90% nylon/ 10% lycra), and what I love is they are thick enough to be worn alone and it cling to my skin/body perfectly. It's not too tight and not too loose either. It just clings perfectly. They have a slight sheen though, but I love that they're tight to my skin but not constricting at all. I'm happy with the size too, I ordered a size Small and it fits perfectly :D
I also love the thickness of it. And the way it wrap my feet so beautifully. The material is thin which makes it easy to pack, but it gives me warmth for colder nights so this would be my must-haves for holiday trip.
Speaking of thickness, most of We Love Colors products are 40+ Denier, and that's why I like it because I prefer a thicker Denier (or Opaque) when it comes to tights. Denier refers to the weight of the yarn used to make pantyhose so the higher the denier the thicker the tights. I also wanted to try the knitted tights that I once saw in their website because i think it would give you that vintage touch, but that would be another different story :)
We Love Colors offer different kind of tights and leggings, from solid color to printed (tiedye-ish) tights/leggings to fishnet pantyhose, thigh highs, knee highs, even body wear, socks and gloves too.
What great about We Love Colors (beside from the obvious great quality tights and leggings) is they also cater Plus-Sized women! So plus-sized women can shop their tights here too. Don't worry, their quality is numero uno so it won't rip easily. They also cater to Children and Men. And they ship Internationally too! Woohoo!
Overall, I love We Love Colors and I really recommend it to you guys. I also recommend it to Plus-sized women to take a look at their website and try the tights. Because I've seen plus-sized women wore it in their blogs and they all look beautiful and fun in it :) And don't forget to see the many colors on their Color Guide page. There are so many of them that would surely fit any of your wardrobe :D
And of course, a GIVEAWAY! YEAAY!!
Thank you so much to We Love Colors who offer one very lucky TTT reader a pair of Microfiber tights or Plus Size Nylon/Lycra tights in whatever color and size you choose!!
For Additional entry :
- Be a Follower of Two Thousand Things via Google Friend Connect - must be a visible follower. (2 entries, write a separate comment box for each entry)
- Subscribe to my email subscriptions so you won't miss out on future posts and giveaways! (find link in bottom right sidebar). (2 entries)
- Subscribe to We Love Colors newsletter. You can find the subscription box in the lower left page of their website homepage, just put your email address in the box and tell me in a comment below what's your email address. (1 entry)
- Join We Love Colors Facebook Fan page and tell me your FaceBook id. (1 entry)
- Follow We Love Colors on Twitter and tell me your Id. (1 entry)
- Follow We Love Colors Friends blog. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to We Love Colors Fashion Blog. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to We Love Colors Trend Blog. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back here, leave the URL of your post in a NEW separate comment box. (2 entries)
- Follow Two Thousand Things via these options: RSS / BlogLovin / Twitter then in a NEW separate comment write your id. If you're already a follower then just tell me your id/name and which subscription are you using. Don't forget to write in separate comment box for each of your subscriptions. You can find all subscription links at the right side bar. (1 entry for each subscription)
- Tweet about this giveaway and give me the link to your tweet. (1 entry)
- Be a Follower or subscribe by email to my Review&Giveaway blog Tigerlily's Book. If you're already a Follower or already subscribed by email please leave a comment telling me your id/email (must be a visible follower). (1 entry for each)
- Grab my badge and post it in your blog's side bar (find my badge at the bottom of the left side bar, just copy the html provided and paste it in your blog), don't forget to give me the link. (3 entries)
- Vote for me in the L'oreal Star Blogger Campaign. Click the button below to go the voting page. This polling website is in Indonesian language though but if you can't read Indonesian and you still want to vote then all you have to do is go to the page and find the "connect with facebook" button on the left sidebar, you can then sign in with your Facebook account. Then you can look for my post or look for my name "Yuri Kristianti" and vote. Thanks! (3 entries)
NOTE : Remember to include your email in the comment box so I can reach you if you win.
Your entries will be visible after my approval so All entries that does not apply with the rules will not be counted and I will not published the entry!
Yeah baby, this giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE!
Winner will be announced here on May 24, 2010.
This giveaway is also featured on FreeGrechen.
The sponsors are the one who is fully responsible for sending the giveaway prize to the winners therefore I will not be held responsible for prizes that are not sent by the sponsors or for any lost shipment of the prize.