[SKINCARE] Routine - #0016:59:00 PM
Recently I have been changing my skincare a lot. I plan to get rid some of my older skincare by emptying them quickly because I want to try out new products that has been on my wish list lately. So here is my recent skincare, incorporating some of the products that has been sitting on my vanity for quite some time. I hate wasting away products so I need to empty them soon before I can introduce some new skincare products into the rotation.
Lots of these products were given to me by my sponsors so that's why you would see a variation of premium brands and supermarket / drugstore brands. If I like the products I would use it, don't care if it's drugstore or premium ;)
So you can see that I do use the products given to me by my sponsors because I don't want them to go to waste (as long as they suits my skin). I do like most of the sponsored products that I've been given so I've been using them since I got them (hence, my reviews are true. If I like the products I would keep 'em).
AM Routine :
- Start with Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel to wash my face.
- Followed by Garnier Light Complete Multi Action Brightening Scrub for a mild face scrub.
- Put on Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence ( => dupe for SK II FTE ! ) as Pre-Serum.
- Apply Brittanie's Thyme Organic Acne Treatment for some spot treatment (those pesky zits!).
- Apply Garnier Light Complete Whitening Serum that already comes with SPF.
- Lastly, I spray on some face mist to refresh my skin. Currently I'm alternating between my Bioderma Hydrabio Brume and Alila Living Refreshing Face Mist.
PM Routine :
- First I remove my eye makeup with Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover ( my holy grail product for eye & lips makeup remover, MUST-TRY ! ).
- Then I remove the rest of my makeup with my Bioderma Sensibio H2O ( another holy grail product of mine ! ).
- Second cleanse with Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel.
- Tone with Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner.
- Treat with Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence.
- Apply The Skin Food Gold Caviar Lifting Eye Serum for treating the eyes area.
- Moisturize with Garnier Light Complete Night Restore as my night lotion.
- Lastly, I put on some lip balm with Eos Lip Balm Sphere in Strawberry.
Every once or twice a week I try to incorporate some extra treatment such as doing a lip scrub, face peeling/exfoliating, or putting on some face masks. I have some face masks that I need to use up. I have different type of face masks because my skin is combination type. I also have a pile of sheet masks that I always seem to forget to use.
Weekly Treatment :
- SkinLab Dr.Vita Clinic Gently Vita Exfoliator - Great for weekly exfoliation, love this one!
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Mask - Love this when my skin is oily.
- Elizabeth Arden Hydrating Mask - I use this when my skin is parched or dry.
- Glamglow Youth Mud Mask - A lovely mask for instant brightener!
- Brad Ultra Peel Exfoliating Gel - I use this once a week at night for chemical exfoliation.
- Etude House Kissable Lip Smooth Care - For scrubbing my lips and get rid of flaky lips!
- Also, a variety of sheet masks on the background. I still have more sheet masks inside a little box I keep under my vanity (;p).
Right now I'm trying to empty these products before I change up my skincare routine. I have been learning on how to do skincare properly and have been hunting for some new skincare to maximize my beauty routine, but before I can start on a new developed routine I will try to use whatever I have in my vanity first.
Will let you know once I change up my routine to a new more developed one ! (^_^)
Meanwhile, happy hump day !
Hugs and Kissies,