My Week Through Instagram11:37:00 AM
Here's another of my Insta-week ^___^
If you haven't add me, you can do so by following my instagram account >> yurikristia
Meanwhile, here's what my daily life / activities looks like (viewed in instagram mode) :
- A restaurant called Tjap Toean at FX Sudirman which I took a while ago.
- Outfit post for a cold heavy-rain day (and I can't stand cold weather, brrr...) that's why I bundled up in warm clothing to keep me from feeling chilly. I was wearing my Mango turtleneck paired with XKorz knit vest, a black Zara pants and Charles & Keith heels. The bag is from Noche and the necklace is courtesy of A little bit of Pretty via Etsy.
- There's nothing a cup of tea won't solve ^__^ I've been experiencing taking photos by adding extra properties in it, I think it looks nicer and more editorial-looking ;p
- Guess what?! Two Thousand Things is featured inside the Coast by Opera ipad apps! Woohoo.... it's a very lovely surprise and I need to thank my friend Tia for that. Coast is a browser app for ipad and if you download it you're gonna see my blog's homepage on it, yay! I'm gonna post about this great news soon!
- Trying on different shades of Sally Hansen nail colors during my meeting with them (review will be up soon on the blog!)
- The outfit I wore to the Sally Hansen meeting and another meeting before that ( I had two meetings that day).
- The menu board from the Belly Clan restaurant where I had my lunch meeting with Anne from Sally Hansen. The menu was great, the food was great, and I gave 8 points for the atmosphere and friendly service.
- My dinner menu with my hubby at one of our favorite restaurant: Kin No Taki which is a Japanese restaurant. This one is located in Pondok Indah Mall 1 but there are many branches of Kin No Taki.
- My ootd post wearing a green striped blouse from Marks & Spencer, a fringed pashmina also from Marks & Spencer, white wedges from Payless, and the necklace is an old gift from Mom.
- These are one of my "Today's Mail" posts which is about things that I received from the mail man that day. These ones are cheap necklaces that I got only for US $1-3 which are so freakin cheap! (and with free shipping too!) All from Ebay :D
- My current favorite eyeshadow palette! Which is the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box ^__^
- I have hand sanitizers all around me because I always use them (I'm a freak with my hands, demanding them to be clean all the time). This one is the one that I put beside my laptop on my working table. It's the Sparkling Pink Champagne pocket hand-bac from Bath & Body Works.
- A simple ootd shopping outfit, wearing a pink Victoria's Secret tee paired with Lea jeans, Payless wedges and bag, plus my pretty rose necklace from Cucito via Monospace.
- My current favorite perfume: Balmain Ivoire Eau de Parfum. Classic elegant with a touch of feminine modernity. Perfecto.
- Another ootd post wearing a floral mini dress + pink necklace c/o Chicnova, Noche shoes, white Ice Watch, and hot pink River Island clutch.
- The details of the ootd. I'm currently been loving the "collar + necklace" look these days ;)
- My cat Blackey with his sleep buddy: Karel from the Mickey and Donald duck series ;p
- The three must-have Oscar Blandi items for travelling: The Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, Instant Glossing Cream, and Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray.
See you on my next instapost!