My Week through Instagram7:03:00 PM
I usually did a "Week in Instagram" post on my other blog TIGERLILY'S BOOK and haven't done it for a long time. So I thought maybe it's time to do it again since I'm quite active in instagram lately. And I also decided to move the "Week in Instagram" to this blog instead because I think it's more related.
If you still haven't follow me on my instagram account please do check out my account (or follow me if you want), and I'll definitely check out yours too ;)
My Insta account is: yurikristia.
I usually posted my daily life activities there, and most of the time it's quite random, LOL. I mostly posted about events, makeup/beauty stash, ootd, fotd, hauls & freebies, food pics, and everything in between. So please do follow me if you'd like ;)
Meanwhile, here's a sample of what my instagram timeline looks like:
- My OOTD for yesterday. I guess I've been in a grey mood lately, been wearing grey ensemble these past few days. The white tshirt is from Zara, the grey vest is from (X).S.M.L, the necklace is a gift from mom, the white rubber watch is from Ice Watch, the jeans is from Zara, the silver shoes is from Payless, and the bag is from Ciciero.
- A group photo from the Vanity Trove / NYX lunch gathering event that I attended last Monday. (Event will be posted soon).
- My first ever Yankee Candles! I always love candles and been curious with yankee candles for so looong. I'm so glad now that they are finally available here! I saw them at Ace Hardwares and decided to try these two scents after sniffing some at the store. I didn't realize it until I got home that both of the scents are actually a Beach/Sea inspired scents. So now I know that I'm definitely a fan of those scents indeed...
- This is actually from my usual late midnight snack: Skippy Peanut Butter! One night I scooped out a spoonful of Skippy and I ended up getting this shape on my spoon. It makes me think of the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter, don't you think? ;p
- This is the details for an OOTD. Aside from #ootd hashtag I usually also have a #todaysdetails hashtag for the details of the outfit that day that might not properly shown on the ootd post.
- This is the OOTD for the previous #todaysdetails post above. I'm wearing lace shirt from Chic Simple, a denim jegging from Poins, open-toe shoes from Payless, a bag from Noche, bracelet set from my sister in law, and the necklace is courtesy of A Little Bit of Pretty on Etsy (review).
- Finally this necklace came from the mail! This is a pretty necklace that I got from eBay for just $3 + free shipping! I also have another hashtag for this called #todaysmail which features things I received almost daily on my doorstep.
- These are the food that I got to taste during the Vanity Trove / NYX lunch gathering. The event was held at Downtown Bistro at the Landmark building. If I'm not mistaken the food on the top is called Cappuccino Mushroom Soup and the other is a vanilla Strawberry Ice Cream Pie which I forgot the exact name ;p
- This is another #todaysdetails for a previous OOTD. I'm wearing my new rose necklace from an indie local brand called Cucito that I recently got from redeeming my Monospace voucher that I won from an Instagram contest. The creme sweater I'm wearing is from Mango, the jeans is from Zara, the bag is from Guess, the ring is from Stroberi, the bracelets I'm wearing that day are from Stroberi and Guess, and the nude pumps is courtesy of Oasap (review).
See you on my next Insta post!