Which Cleansing Oil Are You?3:30:00 PM
Hey girls, did you remember my previous post about Shu Uemura cleansing oil that I posted last week? Well I'm here to happily announce to you that me and 5 other bloggers are doing a special project collaborating with Shu Uemura!
Some of you who follows me on twitter and instagram probably might have guessed that I have a new blog project with Shu Uemura, and I'm not alone in this project because there are 5 other of my blogger friends who also collaborating in this special project. You'll see who they are later on... just keep reading if you want to know the surprise that we have prepared for you ;)
So, on my previous post I mentioned about one of Shu Uemura best-seller and signature product which is their Cleansing Oils! If you don't know, they have 6 different variants of cleansing oils and 6 bloggers would be giving each of them a try and then review it on their blog.
So the six variants of the cleansing oils are:
|(click to enlarge)|
- Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/I - for sensitive skin
- Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O Advanced Formula - for anti-aging
- Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil - for all skin troubles
- Whiteefficient Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil - for whitening
- Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil - for pore troubles / oily skin
- High-Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula (Classic) - for all skin types
If you've been curious with Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, then this is the time to know all of the variants at once. Hopefully with this project we can help you to finally know the answer to:
"which cleansing oil are you?"
So each bloggers will review each of the cleansing oils above. Here are the list of the bloggers with their choice of Cleansing Oil (in the order of the photo above):
- Carryna / Diary of an Eyeliner Junkie : A/I Cleansing Oil
- Lizzie / Lizzie Para : Classic Cleansing Oil
- Priscilla / Beauty & Me : A/O Cleansing Oil
- Carnellin / While You On Earth : Ultime8 Cleansing Oil
- Yuri / Two Thousand Things : Whiteefficient Cleansing Oil
- Stephanie / Diary of A Product Junkie : Fresh Cleansing Oil
As you can read above, I will be trying out the Whiteefficient Cleansing Oil so if you're curious about the Whiteefficient then keep following my journey as I will write a full review on this particular cleansing oil in a future post.
Feel free to follow each of our journey in reviewing the cleansing oil. Choose your cleansing oil and click on the blogger who will review it, or you can always read all of our journeys and decide later which cleansing oil do you think you will try ;)
follow me in this project and stay tune for a special giveaway!