MuLondon is a company based in London,UK which specializes in producing natural and organic stuff for your skin and body with their fabulous moisturizers. Their moisturizers are made by hand from pure, natural and, where possible, certified organic ingredients. They also contain no artificial preservatives, emulsifiers or fragrances which I think is the best part. Instead, pure natural essential oils and herbal extracts are used to divinely scent and gently preserve. MuLondon also has a Cruelty Free* & Vegan certification from PETA.org ! Enough said, this is the moisturizer you want!
* Cruelty-free: never tested on animals, always free from animal ingredients
I have the opportunity to try one of their moisturizers. I choose to try the Organic White Chocolate Truffle Face Moisturizer. I think the name "White Chocolate" is what first sold me :) It contains Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Jojoba Oil, Rosemary Extract, Vanilla Extract, and Cocoa Extract. - ALL GOOD!- :D
How to use it? A little goes a long way. That means we only need a tiny amount of it every time we use it. At first I didn't know how much is "a tiny amount" so I use a little more than "tiny amount", but just like what Boris said in the note "if your skin feels greasy after application then you have used too much!".
So I've learned my lesson and now I have found the perfect amount to dab on my skin. This means the 60ml jar would last a long time. Talk about saving money! And not to mention that this is good stuff too! My face is moist all day and because I also love to use it on my legs, feet, arms and hands I now got a smooth and moist skin, almost like a baby :p
I'm carrying my White Chocolate Truffle Moisturizer everywhere now as it softens my skin whenever I need it. I'm also happy because it's vegan, cruelty free and made from natural / organic ingredients that is surely a good thing for my skin.
And now to the GIVEAWAY!
Boris from MuLondon has generously offer MuLondon Moisturizers of your choice as our giveaway prize! And the good news is: there'll be THREE WINNERS !! Yep, you heard me. Three Winners! ^o^
For Additional entry :
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back here and a link to MuLondon, leave the URL of your post in a NEW separate comment box. (2 entries)
- Follow Two Thousand Things via these options: Subscriber / RSS / BlogLovin / Twitter then in a NEW separate comment write your id. If you're already a follower then just tell me your id/name and which subscription are you using. Don't forget to write in separate comment box for each of your subscriptions. You can find all subscription links at the right side bar. (1 entry for each subscription)
- Tweet about this giveaway and give me the link to your tweet. (1 entry)
- Add MuLondon products to your wishlish at: Kaboodle, StyleHive, ThisNext, Wishpot (buttons are on every product page). (1 entry for each)
- Visit my other blog Tigerlily's Book and comment in one of any of the Non-Giveaway posts there (Reviews posts are okay) then come back here and tell me which post did you put your comment on. (1 entry)
- Enter my other giveaways in Tigerlily's Book and tell me which giveaway did you enter. (1 entry for each giveaway you entered)
- Be a Follower of Tigerlily's Book (we have reviews & giveaways every week) via Google Friend Connect - must be a visible follower. (2 entries)
- Buy any of MuLondon products and tell me what your name and what you bought (I will check it with Boris). (7 entries)
NOTE : Remember to include your email in the comment box so I can reach you if you win.
Your entries will be visible after my approval so All entries that does not apply with the rules will not be counted and I will not published the entry!
This giveaway will end on Nov 13, 2009 at 24:00 pm.
This Giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE!
Winner will be announced here on Nov 14, 2009.
I will use random.org to pick the winning numbers. If the winner does not respond within 48hrs then I will have to choose another winner and will announce it again in my blog.
Good luck to everyone! ^__^
This giveaway is also featured on FreeGrechen.