2012 OUTFIT REVIEW5:12:00 AM
Okay, so this might be a super duper late post but I'm gonna post it anyway ;p
This is just a quick post where I will be posting some of my favorite looks or my favorite items or a certain style or certain things that I wore most often during 2012. So basically in this post you'll find my top 12 most favorite outfits and clothing items from last year.
Why only 12 ?
Well because the year was 2012
>>Genius answer, huh?<<
Well, here we go:
- Most fave Legging: the bandage legging that I got from Ebay
- Most fave Dress: the hi-low cut dress that I bought from a store in Facebook
- Most fave Cardigan: the Batik Bolero from Batik Snob
- Most fave Color Combo: pairing red & white
- Most fave Style: the laid-back bohemian style
- Most fave Style (Hubby's version): the crisp shirt + jeans
- Most fave Hair Item: the animal print headband from Naughty
- Most fave Pattern: the polkadot!
- Most fave Accessory: my Cinderella iPad case!
- Most faved Look: this maxi dress outfit was featured in Chictopia's main page and received many faves!
- Most fave Jewelry: the green stacked bracelet set from Chicnova
- Most fave Outfit: this is my personal most fave outfit from 2012 ;)
To see the highlight of my blog during 2012, click here.
To see my 2011 outfit review & highlights, click here.