What's In My Travel Beauty Bag - Singapore Edition7:30:00 PM
Hi beautiful creatures...
How are you guys doing? I haven't been actively blogging lately because I haven't had the time to write. Two weekends ago I went to Singapore for a short holiday trip with my old college friends (all-girls). We went to Universal Studio which is awesome! I also went to the Avatar Jungle and Ikea as well. It was a super fun 3 days trip with besties and I adored every minute of it.
The next weekend (which is last weekend) I went for another short break with my big family. We stayed overnight in a huge villa in Puncak area. Puncak is a neighboring leisure spot just an hour away from Jakarta / or even less than an hour.
Anyway, I have plans for short posts coming up soon to fill in the long gaps on this blog so please expect some short posts here for the next several days. First short post for today is "What's In My Bag: Singapore edition".
I brought three pouches this time for a 3 days trip. One smaller pouch is for my daily makeup bag which I bring with me everywhere inside my bag. One bigger pouch is to store my bodycare and skincare products, and another bigger pouch is to store all my makeup products.
First pouch is for my bodycare and skincare products. I bought the plastic pouch from Strawberry store at the mall and because it's plastic so I don't have to worry about products leaking and ruin everything in my luggage.
I only bring the essentials such as shower gel, body lotion, shampoo, moisturizer, body spray, etc. I have several travel size items that I collected in my travel stash and I like to change them up every time I travel. For this time, here are the travel size products I brought with me:
- Toothbrush and toothbrush holder
- L'Oreal Anti Hairfall Shampoo
- Lancome La Vie est Belle Shower Gel
- Lancome La Vie est Belle Body Lotion
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Snowberry Fragrance Mist
- Burts Bees Nourishing Body Lotion
- Burts Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream
- Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk
- Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil
The second pouch I used for my makeup products is the hot pink Victoria's Secret pouch which I love to use when I travel because it's big and roomy so it can hold a lot of stuffs. I don't usually wear too much makeup when I'm on holiday but I still need some coverage and light makeup to look good in pictures ^o^
Here are the makeup products I brought with me ( I like having a few color options so I usually bring 1-2 shades of blushes, shadows, lippies with me ):
- Maybelline BB Stick in Natural
- Skin79 Diamond BB Cream
- NYX HD Concealer in yellow
- Philosophy Retractable Face Brush (in pink tube)
- Sleek Blush in Flamingo
- Sleek Blush in Flushed
- Sleek Maximum Impact Eyeshadow in Khaki
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze (must have!)
- Make Up Forever Aqua Shadow Stick in 26E
- Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in black
- Koji Dolly Wink Eyeliner
- Maybelline The Magnum Volum Express Mascara
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum Mascara
- Maybelline 24hr Coloring Brow Mascara in dark brown
- Elianto Ultra-Define Eyebrow Pencil in dark brown
- Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in Soft Rose
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
- MAC Lip Glass in Pink Clash
- MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss in Lips Are Sealed
- MAC Lipstick in Spice is Nice
- Burts Bees Lip Balm with peppermint and vitamin E
Last but not least, here are the shades of the Sleek blushes as well as the Sleek eyeshadow and Maybelline Color Tattoo:
See you on my next post !
Hugs and Kissies,