New Things In My Wardrobe (Hauls & Freebies)12:09:00 AM
Recap of all new things in my wardrobe. Some of them are free, and the rest are purchases. Let's start with the Freebies now, shall we?
- Free! - As I mentioned in one of my post, I went to Make Up Forever media session which introduces their new un-retouched ad campaign on HD Complexion Series. They gave us some mini makeup bottles as goodie bag:
|HD Blush and Lab Shine Lipgloss|
|HD Microfinish Powder, Elixir, Primer.|
- Free ! - I received a grey tunic from a local brand called P.A.N.G which I styled in three different outfits here:
- FREE ! - a free-form / versatile X.S.M.L shawl from Femina magazine bonus. You can create many variations of uses from this gorgeous shawl:
- FREE ! - I won a giveaway at Jaebum Fan Girl and the prize is a free tote from Bored.Inc. My first choice was the Cutie Poo totebag but they're out of stock so my second choice is this Smarty Poo tote bag which is also very cute!
And my latest purchases:
- I bought two shoes on my last visit to Poins Square. I bought a black suede flats with rhinestones detail, my last black suede flats were ruined because of the rain so I needed a new one. This is a cheap ITC-esque shoes but I kinda like it because they're actually quite sturdy and doesn't hurt my feet. I bought this one for IDR 25K (was on Sale):
The other shoes from Poins Square was this silver shoes which I got from Matahari Dept Store Sale rack. I always wanted silver shoes that I can wear to parties but I think most of the good ones are quite expensive for shoes that I would seldom wear. So I'm lucky enough to find this one. This was on Sale for IDR 79K. It is actually grey/silver instead of all-silver, but this'll do it ;)
- Another sale item from Matahari Dept Store is this cute grey knitted sleeveless cardi from Korz. I love the color, I love the knitted fabric (anything knitted and crocheted interest me, I'm a grandma haha), and I also love the shape. I've always been wanting something like this too. I couldn't wait to wear it with black long sleeve blouse + black jeans, or maybe wear it over dresses ;)
- I also bought 3 pair of socks from Poins. I love those stalls where they sell 3 socks for IDR 10K, etc.. They always have the cutest socks and the quality is surprisingly quite good too. I found a " 2 socks for IDR 10K " so I chose 3 socks with cute patterns (red roses, grey animal print, and argyle) + one socks for hubs (the one on the left).
- I made a purchase at Strawberry Net the other day and my package has arrived! I love shopping for makeup and beauty at Strawberrynet because they have brands that we couldn't find here in Indonesia such as Too Faced, Stila, etc.. And they offer Free Shipping Worldwide too! Plus they always have great discounts! Here are some things that I got from Strawberrynet, I will be making a special post about this soon ;)
- I also got hubs a blue checkered shirt from a bazaar at Kemang the other day. Love the color and the "country-ish" feel of the shirt. This has an import-quality but was only priced at IDR 75K. You know how expensive Men's shirts are, do you? so this is quite a deal. Cheap price for great quality long-sleeve men shirt!
If you want to read all of my "New Things In My Wardrobe / Hauls & Freebies" posts, just click here and keep scrolling down on that page.