Recent [ EMPTIES / Products I Finished ]10:13:00 PM
I haven't done an Empties post for a long time because all of the products I have are kinda scattered all over the place right now due to moving out process, so I've been using and opening new products instead of emptying the old ones because at most time I couldn't find them (most of them are still in storage boxes).
Aside from the scattered containers I also couldn't find the time to use all my products because I barely have extra time. So that's why I haven't finished quite a lot of products lately but I've been saving up some of the empty bottles that I used up, and here they are....
- L'oreal Total Repair Deep Repairing Mask (sachet) - I've been enjoying hair mask sachets like these in the past few months and this is one of the good ones. It makes my hair smooth and manageable, as well as soft and bouncy. Recommended? Yes - I would probably buy this in sachets again but right now I still have the Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Treatment to use.
- Tresemme Nourishing Keratin Shampoo - As usual, I always change up my shampoo because I haven't found my HG shampoo yet. There were some that was close to the HG title but I'm still trying to search for the perfect shampoo. This shampoo is one of the good ones. My hair seems to work well with it. My strands feels soft and light, and it adds volume as well as frizz control too. Recommended? Yes - I would def buy this again but right now I'm tyring out L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo.
- Taman Sari Royal Heritage Cocoa Series Body Shower - One of my favorite series from the Taman Sari Royal Heritage, this cocoa body shower smells good and yummy, with cocoa butter that keep the skin soft. I love using this with the body butter and body lotion from the same series. Recommended? Yes - Cocoa series are my favorite range from this brand. To replace this I'm now using The Body Shop Mini Shower Gels in Moringa and Mango.
- Ovale Face Paper - I've had these for sooo loooong I even forgot that I had these on my makeup bag all this time, gosh. This is actually a face paper to blot off oils, but my combination skin is not as oily as when I was still in college so I haven't used a face paper for a really long time now. Recommended? Not sure - I forgot whether it's a good one or not because I haven't used it for a long time. I also didn't plan to buy a new one because I don't think I need them anymore.
- Sunsilk Soft & Smooth Shampoo (travel size) - This was my travel shampoo. It's a co-creation shampoo between Sunsilk and Thomas Taw, a professional hair expert. This shampoo contains ceramide macadamia complex and it does make my hair soft and smooth, but other than that it's just an ordinary shampoo for me. Recommended? Not sure - It's just ordinary for me and it's cheap. I haven't got any travel size shampoo for my traveling bag yet so I haven't replace this with a new one.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (sachet) - I once tried this cult product and didn't find anything spectacular. Now that I re-tried their updated formula I still didn't find anything special. I've tried a couple of these sample sachets but my skin doesn't seem to have a noticeable improvement. Recommended? Maybe - It could work for some people but def not for me. To replace this I'm trying Lancome Genefique Youth Activator.
- TonyMoly Expert Triple BB Cream (sample size) - I got this from Lolabox and I like it! It delivers a light to medium coverage and it makes my skin look better and cover the lighter spots on my face quite well. Recommended? Yes - Although I would like to use this again but right now I'm still using my Lollipops Absinthe BB Cream.
- Hada Labo Perfect X Ultimate Anti-Aging Lotion (sample size) - I don't like this one because it's a thick lotion that feels oily and sticky. I just don't like that type of lotion for my combination skin. Recommended? Don't think so - Especially if you have oily or combination skin. I used this as a night serum and to replace this I'm now using Lancome Genefique Youth Activator.
- Talika Lipocils & Black Mascara - I have reviewed this mascara (READ HERE) and this is the blackest mascara I have ever tried. It's a little bit hard to remove them by the end of the day and it does tend to smudge a little so you have to wait for it to dry before you put your hands near your eyes. Recommended? Yes - if you're looking for a super black mascara with an extra lashes treatment!
- Shikada Facial Cleansing Wipes - This might be my 7th or 8th pack of Shikada cleansing wipes. You can get them easily in mini marts and although they don't lift up the whole makeup but they make do for those days when you don't put a lot of makeup. I also use this to wipe off those oil on my face on a hot day. Recommended? Yes - It's cheap and easy to get. I have already stock them up but right now I'm still trying to used up my Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads.
- Sasatinnie Intensive Sparkling White Mask - Bought this on Sasa a long time ago and decided to use it when my face seems dull due to stress and pollution. With arbutin, green tea and bark extract this sheet mask gives an instant "temporary" lift to my face, making it a little bit brighter and healthy-looking. Recommended? Yes - It's a good instant pick-me-up for your face.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye - I've been using this on and off for the past few months until it become expired (it is short-lived). I think this does make a small difference in my eye area after using it for a few months. I used this as a serum and layered C+M Voom Green Tea Eye Gel on top of it. Now it seems that the creases underneath my eyes are a little bit less visible. Recommended? Yes - If I have the budget I would get this again, but right now I just started to use SkinFood Gold Caviar Lifting Eye Serum to replace this.
- Dr. Jart Premium Blemish Base (sample size) - Over the amount of various bb creams I have tried by now, this is one of the best ones. I love the light formula, the promising coverage and the staying power. It didn't feel greasy or melting even if it's hot out there. My skin looks flawless and it's easy to blend too. Recommended? Yes - I am tempted to try other Dr Jart products too after trying this Premium BB Cream, but right now I still have a couple of other BB Creams to used up to.
- Lady Gaga FAME Perfume (vial) - I love this perfume. This smells like a sweet aromatic incense with smoky tones to it. The unique part is it sprayed as a black fluid which then disperse almost immediately into an invincible form. Recommended? Yes - Especially if you like collecting perfume or if you're one of her "little monsters". Although I like the unique black liquid part and the unique black bottle but I don't think I would buy the full size just yet because I still have many perfumes in my wardrobe right now.
That's all for my recent Empties or the products that I have finished lately. I successfully finished 6 full size products, 7 travel size products, and a couple sachet samples = Total of 14 products.
Lately I've been back to my usual normal routines and I've been able to use my products regularly again so hopefully there would be lots of empty containers in the coming months! Now that I have moved to a much smaller place there are no rooms for my pile of products, so I have to used them up to make space for the remaining piles.
Now do you still keep notes of your empties?
To see my previous Empties post back in March, CLICK HERE.
Hugs and Kissies,