New Things In My Wardrobe (Hauls & Freebies)5:59:00 PM
As usual, these are the recap of all the new acquired things (newly bought or free from somewhere) in my wardrobe. Here they are .. :
- Rue 21 black top. A black top is a must-have item in your wardrobe. In my dictionary, there's no such things as too many black top ;p:
- Black tank and Brown t-shirt (another must-haves basic items!):
- Over-the-knee socks from Sox Gallery. I got this one with a deeply discounted price at their P.I Mall store :)
- Braided Headband. I got this one at Naughty for about IDR 12 ribuan if I'm not mistaken. It resembles a braided hair so I wore it to get a look as if I braided my hair over my bangs ;)
- Giraffe-print case. I also bought this one from Naughty at the same time I bought the above head band. I've been wanting a cute mobile phone case but haven't found the right one yet. I want it to be sturdy but not too bulky, I want it to be quite small but not too thin, I want it to have a neat lining inside and a wrist clutch, and I want a cute pattern. This giraffe one is still not what I've really been looking for but I guess it'll do for now, at least it has animal prints on it ! - I love animal prints :D
- Studded grey Bra. I needed a new bra and this one is studded with some blingies so I couldn't say no ;)
- Mini Shopaholic book. This is the 6th installment of the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I collected them all ! If you love shopping and haven't read this book series, you SHOULD! :D
- Maybelline BB Cream & L'oreal Eye & Lips Make Up Remover. I can review these if you want, just let me know ;)
- Shoelicious wedges. I want wedges, and I also want a nude colored shoes, so when I found this nude wedges at Shoelicious P.I Mall I was in love, hubs wants me to buy it too because he thought it look good on me (bless him! :D). But then my size was sold out! The next day we went to Gandaria City to try another Shoelicious counter and thank God they have my size there :))
- Gaudi plaid skirt. After we bought the nude wedges above we stroll around the mall and found out that Gaudi was 70% Off! I jumped in to the sale racks because it was priced IDR 50.000 and up. I found this red plaid skirt for IDR 50.000 and I have wanted a red plaid skirt for as long as I remember :) Well, I do own a red plaid skirt but it was too short to wear alone. So this one fits the bill ;)
- Multi-patterned tunic (FREE). I got this from my mother in law. She bought it but it's a bit too small on her so she gave it to me. I plan to alter it somehow so I can wear it because it's big on me. Maybe i'll cut it short to made it a loose blouse.
- I also bought a new shirt for my husband and a pair of new grey pants from The Executives.
If you want to read all of my "New Things In My Wardrobe / Hauls & Freebies" posts, just click here and keep scrolling down on that page.