Inhale.... Exhale.... breath... Okay, i just can't believe that it's the end of the year already!
Today is the last day of 2010! A year doesn't really took that long, don't you think? Pfiuhh... looking back since the beginning of 2010 I can say that 2010 has been a really sweet year for me (and hubs)! There are a lot of things that we finally achieved (personally and as a couple), and this blog has it's own great achievements too!
As a reflection I will share the highlights of this blog during 2010 therefore I could see clearly how much this blog has grown from just a little bit of nothing to something a little big ;)
I want to cherish a lot of things too, things that I've done for this blog, things that I've made out of this blog and things that my hubby did for me as well as for this blog (this blog would be nothing without him too ^_^).
These achievements, no matter small is really meaningful to me because this is what I've been wanting to do and these are the proofs that I finally did it (and even make some profits out of it!). Of course, i thank my GOD for all of these things. We have been blessed so much this year. It couldn't get any better than this (although I hope next year will be even better ;p).
Okay, so here are my blogs's achievements and highlights during 2010:
- I got featured in Weardrobe, FabSugar, L'oreal Star Blogger campaign and Fashionese Daily (famous Indonesian fashion & beauty portal).
- I got invited to some blogger events as well as the opportunity to attend events held by clothing brands, from attending the blogger meet-up with Jammal Hamadi, to the chocolate workshop with Laurent Bernard, the Pesta Blogger 2010 (the biggest bloggers gathering in Indonesia), the Sunsilk launching party (which sadly I didn't attend), the Roxy High Tea / Summer '10 collection preview, (X).S.M.L store launching event, and Nikicio fashion show (which regretfully I couldn't attend).
- Last year one of my 2010 resolution is to participate in Jakarta fashion Week so I could see all the shows and write about it in my blog. And this year I did that resolution! I got to cover every shows I want every day for a week on Jakarta Fashion Week! And I won 2nd place in the writing contest, woohoo! >> biggest achievement this year -- although the prize is actually not what the contestants really hoped for ^o^ but the experience is worth it :D
- I also won the blog writing contest from Nikicio for Centro and won some vouchers and a product!
- And I also won some fab giveaways this year (super lucky this year!):
- Hello Mellow body butter set
- Katrinshine earrings
- "Words To The Rescue" book
- Marche restaurant vouchers for their premium coffee
- Willow Ridge Soap moisturizing body whip
- I also got offered a free personalized business card (a full box!) from kartunama.net (recommended company if you're Indonesian) which I used toward my blogs business cards ^__^
I also has new sponsors as well as loyal repeated sponsors (thank you so much to all of you who helps keep this blog running!), and hosted lots of giveaways and reviewed lots of new things >> that means lots of freebies for me too! Oh I love my blogging job :D
In the personal department, my 2010 highlights were: a new car, a new phone, and finally settled on a new place of our own (will be moving there in 5 months, more or less..) !!
Thank you so much dear God for giving us all of those!! We promised we will try harder to not let you down.. :)
And as for my 2011 resolutions, one of them is to participate in more events and gatherings to broaden my networks and to deeply understands the whole concept of social media as one powerful tool. And to generate more steady income if possible through my two blogs (because a blogger also need to live and pay bills ;p).
So that's it for now. I will post a summary of my 2010 outfit journals tomorrow. And don't forget to also read my other blog: Tigerlily's Book.
Thank you so much for reading this blog and becoming my followers!
I'll see ya in 2011 baby !!
I'll see ya in 2011 baby !!
, by Yuri